Achieving Your Dreams Through Education - Legacy Foundation© (Women's Chamber of Commerce) Scholarship
Female college-bound seniors in Clark County, Nevada, with a 3.0 or higher GPA planning to attend college full time in Nevada may apply for this scholarship. Preference will be given to students with financial need. Five scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $1,000 each.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to attend college in Nevada?
- Essay - 300 - 400 words - Achieving your dream through education.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a copy of your letter of admission to a college or university (if available):
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your determination and ability to succeed.
- Please upload a "Financial Need Letter" explaining why you need assistance with your college/school expenses.
- Show 2 more