Anjali and Nikhail Nigam Scholarship
Silverado High School Clark County, Nevada seniors who plan to attend a post-secondary institution as a full time student may apply for this scholarship. A minimum 3.5 GPA is required. Community involvement, services projects and financial need will be considered. One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 may be awarded.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay – “How has your involvement in extra‐curricular activities and/or community service impacted you as an individual?” The length of your typed essay should be 400‐500 words.
- Please upload a "Financial Need Letter" explaining why you need assistance with your college/school expenses.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your determination and ability to succeed.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).