Centennial High School Achievement Scholarship
Centennial High School Clark County, Nevada graduating seniors with a 3.0 GPA may apply for this scholarship. Applicant must have activity/athletic involvement and community service. Two scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each will be awarded.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Centennial High School
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay - 500 words or less - Explain why you should be the recipient of the Centennial Achievement Scholarship. Include your involvement in clubs, activities, and/or sports.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your determination and ability to succeed.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (a second letter; any source other than a peer or relative).