The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local Union 357 Scholarship
Graduating high school seniors who are the child or grandchild of a member of The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local Union 357 in good standing may apply for this scholarship. Student must plan to attend an accredited trade-school, college, or university and scholarship dollars must be used during the 2023-2024 school year at the institution the applicant states in this application. Five (5) scholarships in the amount of $4,500 each will be awarded.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you the son, daughter, grandson, or granddaughter of an IBEW Local Union 357 member in good standing?
- Please provide a statement explaining which college, university, vocational school, or post-secondary institution you wish to apply this scholarship to, if awarded.
- Please provide a brief statement indicating your school achievements, awards, community service projects and other vital data important to the review committee.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload your ACT or SAT Test Scores.
- Please upload a waiver statement permitting use of confidential student data, with current address and phone number for the student.
- Please provide a statement identifying your parent/grandparent's full-name and position in the Local Union No. 357. Please also provide the identifying membership number.
- Essay - In 400-700 words, please explain how the IBEW has helped you and/or your family.
- Show 3 more