Ashlee K. Sheppard Memorial Scholarship
Rancho High School Medical Magnet Program Clark County, Nevada, graduating seniors who plan to attend UNLV or UNR, with a 3.0 GPA may apply for this scholarship. Recipient must declare a major related to the medical field. One scholarship in the amount of $500 will be offered.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Rancho HS Medical Magnet Program graduating senior?
- Do you plan to attend UNLV or UNR?
- Will your major be in the medical field of study?
- Essay ‐ Briefly explain your educational goals and how you plan to contribute to the medical field.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Show 1 more