Alganesh Memorial Scholarship for Eritrean & Ethiopian Youth
Ethiopian or Eritrean college bound seniors planning to attend college in Nevada may apply for this scholarship. Student may be a senior at a charter, private, or Clark County School District school in Southern Nevada and must enroll as a full-time college student. Two scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each will be awarded.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you Eritrean or Ethiopian?
- Do you plan on attending a college or university in Nevada?
- Growing up between two cultures can help provide you with a wider perspective on life. How has this influenced your goals and what you want to accomplish in the coming years?
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).