Bill and Elaine K. Smith & Rotary Club of Boulder City Scholarship
Graduating high school seniors, residing in Boulder City, Clark County, Nevada who are active in their school/community may apply for this scholarship. Please be sure to take the time to completely answer the additional questions, as these responses will be used to select the recipient. One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan on staying or returning to Boulder City?
- Do you plan on being involved in your community in the future? How?
- Other than grades, what makes you stand above the crowd?
- Why should you be considered above any other?
- Include a personal statement outlining career goals and aspirations.
- Please list your plans for education after high school:
- List any Rotary Participation (such as speech, music, essay contests, RYLA, Interact)
- Please list community, church and school participation. Be sure to include ALL community service projects you have worked on.
- Please list any leadership positions you have held.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload your resume.
- Show 6 more