Brendan Flores Alumni Leadership Circle Scholarship - Clark High School
Ed W. Clark High School Academy of Finance (A.O.F.) Clark County, Nevada seniors who are interested in pursuing a degree in business, accounting, economics or finance at an accredited college or university may apply for this scholarship. A minimum 3.0 GPA is required and the student must have successfully completed the A.O.F. program. At least one scholarship in the amount of $500 will be awarded.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student in the Academy of Finance Program?
- Do you plan to pursue a degree in business, accounting, economics or finance?
- Essay ‐ Explain your career goals and aspirations. The length of your typed essay should be 400‐500 words.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, administrator, coach or advisor.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (a second letter; any source other than a peer or relative).
- Please provide a copy of your letter of admission to a college or university (if available):
- Show 3 more