Alvin and Edna Perkiss College Scholarship
College bound seniors living in Clark County, Nevada with a 2.99 or lower GPA who are interested in attending a college/university in Nevada may apply for this scholarship. Community service and financial need will be considered. Student may be a senior at a charter, private, or CCSD high school. One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 per semester for up to eight semesters (4 years) will be awarded.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. This fund will be disbursed by semester upon meeting requirements and donor approval.
- Perkiss Fund
- $1,000.00 Per Semester - Renewable
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan on attending a college or university in Nevada?
- What is your yearly family income?
- Essay ‐ Explain what you hope to accomplish in the future given an opportunity to advance your education.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload a "Financial Need Letter" explaining why you need assistance with your college/school expenses.
- Show 1 more