Draney Family Scholarship
Boulder City High School Clark County, Nevada seniors and former Draney Family Scholarship recipients who plan to pursue a post-secondary education at an accredited college, university or trade school may apply for this scholarship. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Applicants whose parent’s income is less than $60,000 will be given priority. Number of scholarships and amount awarded to be determined.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. The funds will fund tuition, books and associated classroom fees. Funds will be disbursed separately for the two semesters, Fall and Spring . Student must provide fall transcript and spring class schedule before spring funds will be released.
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your current household/family income less than $60,000?
- Essay ‐ "How will a college or trade school education help you achieve your goals in life?" The length of your essay should be 400‐500 words.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, administrator, coach or advisor.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (a second letter; any source other than a peer or relative).
- Show 1 more