Brendan Flores Foundation Scholarship
CCSD Nevada high school seniors who have faced and overcome adversities may apply for this scholarship. Student must plan to attend school *in Nevada" as a full-time college student. One scholarship in the amount of $500 will be offered.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan on attending a college or university in Nevada?
- Essay - Write a brief essay about overcoming a serious challenge or circumstance in your life.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, administrator, coach or advisor.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (a second letter; any source other than a peer or relative).
- Show 1 more