Carl and Luanna Mitchell Memorial DAR Constitutional Scholarship
Boulder City High School Clark County, Nevada, seniors with a record of community service and a minimum 3.0 weighted GPA may apply for this scholarship. Student must plan to attend college or continue education through a vocational school. One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Explain the importance of the U.S. Constitution and the role it plays in society today.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- If you did not include all of your community service in your resume, please upload a document listing your community service. Please include organization name, the activity you did, and the hours you completed.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your determination and ability to succeed.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (a second letter; any source other than a peer or relative).
- Show 1 more