R.A.R.E. (Remarkable Achievements Recognized Everyday) Scholarship
College bound seniors attending Cheyenne High School or Desert Pines High School in Clark County, NV and current college students attending UNLV or CSN may apply for this scholarship. Student must have a 2.0 or higher GPA and demonstrate financial need to apply. One scholarship in the amount of $10,000 will be awarded. Recipient must attend an accredited college or university as a full-time student.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Executive Option, LLC
- Supplemental Questions
- What qualifying school do you currently attend?
- Do you plan to attend an accredited college or university as a full-time student next Fall?
- Essay - 400 words - Life poses many challenges beyond one's control. Please explain any obstacles that you have faced in your life and detail how you have overcome these challenges. (For example, a time you have demonstrated resilience, integrity, leadership, and potential in your personal and/or academic life).
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload a "Financial Need Letter" explaining why you need assistance with your college/school expenses.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (any source other than a peer or relative).
- Show 2 more