Carol Petrik Memorial Scholarship
Clark County, Nevada high school seniors who are college bound and members of a Key Club at Amplus Academy, A-Tech, Clark, LVA, Palo Verde, Rancho, Shadow Ridge, SWCTA, WCTA, VTCTA or Western High Schools may apply for this scholarship. Student must have a 3.5 or higher GPA and attend an accredited college or university as a full-time student. Two scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each will be awarded.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Key Club Name:
- Amount of Years Active in Key Club:
- Key Club Advisor's Name:
- In 500 words, write a brief paragraph about how Key Club has affected your life.
- List school and community organizations (including Key Club) in which you have participated. Describe your level of participation in each. Please include in order of 9th grade-12th grade any offices you have held in each organization.
- List in order of 9th-12th grade any honors, awards, or special recognitions you have received.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload one letter of recommendation from a school or Kiwanis/Key Club Advisor.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please provide a copy of your letter of admission to a college or university (if available):
- Show 5 more