Academy of Hospitality and Tourism Advisory Board Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all graduating seniors from Valley High School’s Academy of Hospitality and Tourism in Clark County, Nevada who are graduating with a 2.5 or above GPA and are planning to attend a Southern Nevada college or university as a full-time student. Up to two scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each will be offered and financial need will be considered. The scholarship is renewable for an additional three years if student maintains a GPA of 2.5 or above.
Verification of enrollment and class schedule are required each semester. Student will receive $500 toward each semester, and must contact The Public Education Foundation in order to renew their scholarship to receive their semesterly installments. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition only. If a student drops out of school the pro-rated tuition refund is to be returned to The Public Education Foundation and deposited in the AOHT Advisory Board scholarship fund.
- $1,000.00 - Renewable
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a graduating senior from Valley High School's Academy of Hospitality and Tourism?
- Do you plan to attend a college/university in southern Nevada?
- Which college/university do you plan to attend?
- Please list your college major.
- Essay - In 200 words or less - Explain your educational and career plans.
- Please upload a "Financial Need Letter" explaining why you need assistance with your college/school expenses.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Show 3 more