Boulder City's Kassidy Pechulis Honorary Scholarship
Boulder City High School of Clark County, Nevada graduating seniors who have overcome a challenge may apply for this scholarship. All applicants must be a resident of Boulder City. One scholarship in the amount of $500 will be awarded.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a resident of Boulder City, Nevada?
- Do you have an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 plan for the current school year?
- If you do have an IEP or 504 plan, please upload the cover page of your IEP or 504 plan here.
- Essay ‐ Approximately 350 words - Please briefly discuss any obstacles or challenges that you have had to overcome and how your experience in doing so has shaped you to be the person you are today.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Show 1 more